Friday, March 18, 2011

March 18, 2011

Mama Luna is really working me up/out this time. Yesterday I was ready to bite the heads off of any one or any thing that even looked at me wrong. Today all I want to do is crawl in a hole and pull the dirt over me. **silent scream** I want to feel like ME again!!!!!!

Tonight, I'm going to Anamosa and rock out with The Buzz and my sissy. If I can't beat the feeling, I'll drown it out with music. Please remind me it's a long way home. Enough, but not too much, vodka.

- edited later in the day -

Scratch the trip to Anamosa. I took the afternoon off (yes, I squandered four precious vacation hours) and spent it pulling all the fabric out of my sewing room and transferring it to the storage garage. As I still have bolts of fabric, I had to purchase one more very long, large tub to put those in, along with patterns and other odds and ends. After two trips and filling one pallet, I'm too tired to go anywhere. Thank you, Dadu, for dinner at The Vernon Inn tonight.

I'm settled in for the night, jammies on, glass of wine at my side, and the dogs cuddled upon my lap.

- end of edit -

Tomorrow night, I'm off to Frary Prairie, a celebration of the equinox, Dora's birthday (that is my little secret) and a time of communion with Mama Luna, a big bonfire, lots of friends, and laughter! Again, moderate consumption of vodka; I still have to drive back to Cedar Rapids.

If I leave Iowa City early enough tomorrow night, I'll probably stop off at Sixth Gear and do a bit more rocking out with The Buzz, Sister T, and some more vodka.

How much vodka can this woman consume before she falls on her face? We may never know. ;)

For now, though, I must try to keep a smile plastered on my face and get through one more work day. **groan** I may just make it a short day and squander a few hours vacation. I think I need some "Mumsy" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.