As I sit watching the candle flame, I see that the wick has separated in three "heads." The flame splits around them, then comes back together, almost like it is caressing the three of them.
My consciousness shifts slightly and I see three figures representing the Maiden, Mother and Crone, tied back to back round a stake, the flames rising around them. But they are not consumed by the fire. The flames are harnessed and burn the ropes holding them to the stake. The three step away from the flames and walk away together, unharmed.
My consciousness slips back, I close my eyes and see what I come to feel is my totem sign for Owl and Athena; the owl in flight. A large half circle, covering a smaller full circle.
I gaze at the candle flame again and see two rays of light beginning to reach for my root and sacral chakra points. One by one, they touch my root, my sacral, my navel, and my heart chakras. I feel the warmth of the flame as they rise and close my eyes to once again see my owl sign.
Opening my eyes again, I see that one of the three "heads" has burned off. My intuitive thought is that it is time to let go of the Maiden in my life and concentrate on my Mother and my Crone. Athena and the owl are signs of knowledge and wisdom. It is time to teach my daughters.
Namaste'
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.