Monday, March 21, 2011

Saturday, March 19, 2011 Day of the Super Moon

Lovely sleep last night. Woke at about 6:30 am, used the "facilities," crawled back into the loft and slept for two more hours before the puppers decided I was sleeping no more. Note to self: 12 hours of sleep leaves Mumsy energized and ready to rock!

Coffee consumed (working on cup #2 with breakfast), three boxes ready for storage, a Goodwill bag started, and a reminder to self that I need more boxes and tubs to accomplish my plan for the weekend. Now all I have to do is convince the man child that his pickup is needed so I can move some of the furniture into storage. ;) 

More later . . .

See Monday, March 21 blog for further details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.